Are you looking for a Halloween mocktail recipe? Try this gorgeous purple non-alcoholic cocktail that can be garnished for any occasion.
Who doesn’t love a virgin drink that can be both pretty or a perfect Halloween mocktail?!
This gorgeous purple mocktail is so versatile. You can garnish it however you choose, depending on your special occasion.
I love using flowers from my edible garden for this mocktail recipe.
The floral touch makes it the perfect virgin drink recipe for baby showers, parties, bridal showers or other special events.
Or if you’re looking for a special non-alcoholic cocktail for Halloween, spiders work a treat!
I tend to keep my recipes fairly simple, but this one has a few extra steps.
Trust me – it is worth it!
Prefer fewer steps? I have heaps of easy mocktails too.
Halloween Mocktail Magic with Butterfly Pea Flowers
If you haven’t used butterfly pea flowers before, you’re in for a treat. These tiny dried flowers contain a beautiful colour that seeps into any clear liquid you place them into. I make a fabulous blue mocktail recipe with these little dried wonders.
As if the initial colour wasn’t beautiful enough, once they are mixed with citrus (lemon, lime or orange) the blue turns to a gorgeous purple hue. This is why it’s important to follow the order of the ingredients below when putting them in the mocktail shaker. The citrus turns the butterfly pea tea purple.
If you make this Halloween mocktail I’d love to hear about it! Please leave me a review.
Halloween Mocktail | Coconut Spirit
- 60 ml Lyres Dry London Spirit or similar alternative
- 6 dried butterfly pea flowers
- 30 ml lime juice
- 30 ml mint syrup easy sugar free recipe in notes
- 60 ml coconut water
- 30 ml aquafaba see notes
- Place Dry London Spirit and butterfly pea flowers in a small jar or bowl and leave to infuse for a couple of hours or overnight.
- In a cocktail shaker or mason jar, place infused London Spirit, lime juice, mint syrup, coconut water, aquafaba, and ice (in that order). Shake well.
- Strain into a glass of your choice.
- Garnish and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CARBS FROM SUGAR ALCOHOLS.