If you’re looking for an easy mocktail, you’ve found it. These simple virgin Christmas mimosas take just minutes to make and are perfect for a crowd.
These virgin mimosas make the perfect Christmas mocktails.
We had 30 guests at our place a few weeks ago and one thing it taught me is that prep time is precious! Often so much attention is paid to the food that the drinks get forgotten about.
I made it easy by making these virgin Christmas Mimosas so I could get back to entertaining quickly. They are:
- Fast: with just 2 ingredients and no chopping, muddling or other prep needed, this mocktail can be made in less than a minute.
- Easy: there are definitely no bartending skills required for this Christmas drink.
- Gloriously festive: just look at that beautiful colour from the cranberry juice. Top them with a sprig of rosemary or whole cranberries for an extra festive feel.
They can both be made in advance and are the perfect mocktails for a crowd.
Ingredients you’ll need
You’ll need only 2 ingredients for this Christmas mocktail (plus a garnish), so they are cost effective as well as easy.
Non alcoholic sparkling wine – I recommend a dry wine if possible. The cranberry juice is very sweet, so a dry wine works better with it.
If you don’t drink alcohol free wine, you can replace it with soda water, kombucha or ginger beer – just be mindful the colour will change if you use a ginger beer.
Cranberry juice – I used a low sugar cranberry juice, but I am not a sweet tooth! If you like it sweeter, a regular or diet juice works fine.
Something to garnish: I think rosemary works perfectly, but you could also use mint, cranberries or even cherries – anything green or red you have on hand!
How to make Christmas Mimosas
This method could not be easier.
Simply pour 2 parts alcohol free sparkling wine and 1 part cranberry juice into your glasses. The measurements don’t have to be exact and you can change the quantities to suit your taste and make it your own.
I hope you enjoy these festive virgin mimosas, they really are the best Christmas mocktails!
Christmas Mimosa Mocktail in 1 Minute
- 2 parts non alcoholic sparkling wine or alternative see note
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 1 rosemary sprig or cranberries to garnish optional
- Pour 2 parts wine and 1 part cranberry juice into a champagne flute and garnish with rosemary and/or cranberries. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CARBS FROM SUGAR ALCOHOLS.