Beautiful pink rose lemonade recipe. Ideal for baby showers and bridal showers. Easy to make with simple ingredients and it looks great.
This beautiful, pink rose lemonade recipe is so pretty, and delicious too.
Perfect as a baby shower or bridal shower alcoholic free drink, it’s easy to make and the result is divine.
This also looks amazing served in a jug for guests, so you can easily increase the quantities if required.
If you love floral notes, I’d also suggest my lavender lemonade, which is a crowd favourite.
A note on sweeteners: I try to keep my recipes as low in artificial sugar as possible.
For this recipe, I used Monk Fruit sweetener, which is a low carb, keto-friendly 1:1 sugar replacement. Stevia would also work well in this recipe. Another favourite of mine is organic raw honey or homemade date syrup. Keep in mind the colour with both of these options – they may change the final colour of the rose lemonade.
This rose lemonade recipe looks beautiful served on a tray with some extra petals for garnish. If you are making this in advance, prepare the rose syrup and lemon juice and leave in the fridge. Then when your guests arrive, assemble the drink and add the sparkling water. If you are making in a jug, you can place the rose syrup and lemon juice in the bottom of the jug, then top with sparkling water and ice when you are ready to serve.
- 60 ml water
- 1/3 cup sweetener
- 1/3 cup dried rose petals
- 9 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sparkling water
- Add water and sweetener of choice to a small saucepan. Dissolve over medium-high heat. Don’t let it boil.
- Turn heat to low, add rose petals and stir. Leave on low until the colours fade from the petals – it will only take a few minutes. Strain and cool. This is your rose syrup.
- Place 2 tablespoons rose syrup and 3 tablespoons lemon juice into each glass.
- Top with sparkling water
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CARBS FROM SUGAR ALCOHOLS.