This low sugar, 3 ingredient mocktail recipe is so easy! simply slice kiwi fruit and strawberry to line the glass, then top with ice and your favourite sparkling drink. Perfect for christmas and special occasions.
This is barely even a mocktail, but it looks fantastic and is low sugar so I just had to share it! And with only 3 ingredients, it super quick and easy too.
I used slices of kiwi and lime to create a gorgeous, festive drink. The fruit releases a light flavour, making it a lovely refreshing beverage for any season.
Just thinly slice kiwi fruit and strawberry. Press gently into the side of the glass and top with ice to hold the fruit in place. Then add your preferred sparkling drink.
Personally I love kombucha, tonic or regular sparkling water. I’ve had feedback that sugar free lemonade tastes great too.
Kiwi Strawberry Spritz
- 1 Kiwi fruit, thinly sliced
- 2 Strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sparkling drink of your choice
- Press slices of strawberry and kiwi fruit onto the inside of a glass.
- Add enough ice to hold the fruit pieces in place.
- Top with your favourite low/no sugar sparkling drink.
- Garnish and serve
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CARBS FROM SUGAR ALCOHOLS.