Add some festivity to your alcohol free wine - or any drink you choose! Use this easy drink garnish in all your Christmas drinks.
These frozen cherries (you could also use cranberries!) will lightly flavour your drink while keeping it cold, and they look just gorgeous.
Simply pierce the skin a few times with a fork, then freeze.
Pop them into a glass and top with your favourite alcohol free drink. I personally love these with sparkling wine. Add some thyme or mint for an extra festive look.
Don't forget to check out my Christmas mocktails for more drink inspiration!
Easy Drink Garnish For Christmas
- 5-8 cherries or cranberries pierced with a fork
- 1 cup sparkling drink of your choice
- Mint or thyme to garnish, optional
- Pierce the fruit a few times with a fork and freeze.
- Place fruit in a glass and top with your favourite sparkling drink.
- Garnish with mint or thyme.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CARBS FROM SUGAR ALCOHOLS.