This passionfruit mocktail recipe is easy and fast to make, with no bartending skills required. Perfect for warm days, it’s a healthy non-alcoholic cocktail that even the kids will love!
Make this simple passionfruit mocktail at home for the whole family!
It’s low sugar, low calorie and looks oh so pretty. Perfect for Summer days, this mocktail can be made for 1 or a crowd by simply adjusting the quantities.
This passionfruit drink is:
- Easy: With only 3 ingredients (or 4 for the sparkling version), and no bartending skills required, this mocktail is super simple to make at home.
- Fast: Looking for a fast mocktail? You’ve found it! You can whip up this gorgeous drink in less than 5 minutes.
- Delicious: With the lovely tang of passionfruit and lime working together with the coconut water, you’ll be swept away to tropical beaches and long Summer days from the first sip.
- Healthy: With no added sugar (unless to choose to add a little sweetener) this drink recipe is completely natural. Tip: make sure you choose a high quality coconut water without added sugar.
Ingredients you’ll need
You won’t need a huge shopping list to create mocktail magic at home!
1 passionfruit: I prefer to use fresh, but frozen passionfruit pulp can also work. Just make sure it’s thawed before use.
Fresh lime: again, if you don’t have access to fresh, there are plenty of good bottled lime juices out there.
Coconut water: I found that citrus or passionfruit coconut water worked perfectly in this. If you only have plain, thats fine too, but the flavoured coconut water gives it that little something extra.
Soda water: prefer a sparkling mocktail? Use half coconut water, half sparkling.
I hope you enjoy this passionfruit mocktail as much as I loved creating it!
Easy Passionfruit Sparkler
- 1 passionfruit
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup coconut water see note 1
- Soda water see note 2
- Sweetener of choice see note 3
- Scoop passionfruit pulp into a glass.
- Add lime juice, coconut water, and lots of ice. Stir well.
- For the sparkling version, use half coconut water, half soda water.
- Garnish and serve.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CARBS FROM SUGAR ALCOHOLS.