This simple mocktail recipe made with peppermint tea, lemon and honey is beautiful both to look at and to drink. It’s a perfect non-alcoholic cocktail to make in a pitcher for a crowd.
Are you look for a tea mocktail recipe? You’ve found it! This beautiful drink is made with healthy peppermint tea, citrusy lemon and sweet honey for a beautiful burst of flavour, without the hangover.
Looking for a mocktail for a crowd? This virgin drink can be made in a large batch and served in a pitcher for guests. It’s perfect for any season, and can be made in advance.
Peppermint Tea Mocktail
- 2 Peppermint teabags
- 1 Cup boiling water
- 2 Tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tsp honey optional
- Soda water
- Place the teabags, boiling water and honey (if using) in a jug and brew according to packet instructions. Remove the teabags and chill the tea in the fridge.
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Place chilled tea, lemon zest and lemon juice in a jug. Stir well.
- Divide between 2 ice filled glasses and top with soda water.
- Garnish with extra lemon slices and serve.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CARBS FROM SUGAR ALCOHOLS.