This easy, 3 ingredient mocktail with low sugar cranberry juice is perfect for christmas or special occasions. Make it for 1 or a crowd using the easy to follow video.
Are you looking for a super easy mocktail to serve your guests, or to make for yourself?
This drink has only 3 ingredients, and can be made for 1 or a crowd.
With low sugar cranberry juice, ice and your choice of sparkling beverage, you can make this own.
A ridiculously easy, fast, low sugar Christmas drink - it’s barely even a mocktail but it’s just so pretty I had to share it!
I used 125ml Ocean Spray Light Cranberry Classic. It has no added sugar, so theres only about 1g of sugar in this drink. To reduce the sugar content even further, use less juice and top up with soda or tonic.
You could also replace the soda with non-alcoholic sparking wine - it tastes divine!
A squeeze of lime tastes delicious in this too. Love this recipe? I've got plenty of easy mocktail recipes to choose from.
Cranberry Mocktail With 3 Ingredients
- 125 mls Cranberry juice low sugar
- 125 mls Sparkling drink of your choice see notes
- Crushed ice
- Fill a glass with crushed ice. If you don't have crushed ice place some whole ice cubes into a zip lock bag or similar and crush.
- Full the glass approximately half way with cranberry juice.
- Slowly top with sparkling beverage of your choice.
- Garnish and serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY AND DO NOT INCLUDE CARBS FROM SUGAR ALCOHOLS.